Mail Chimp 101 - Mastering Mail Chimp
Learn how to master MailChimp in just 30 days.
If you're a Virtual Assistant, then you know that being skilled in the technology that runs your client's business is a MUST.
You are the expert in your client's eyes.
And... They are always looking for experts to help them.
Do you want to be a MailChimp expert?
Well, you can in only 30 days!
- All the essential features of MailChimp
- How it integrates with key business systems
- To work with campaigns
- How to segment your list
- To work with automations
- How to package your new MailChimp expertise
- And more...
Here are a couple reasons why learning MailChimp should be a priority:
- If you're just starting off in the VA Industry and you want to learn more about Email Marketing, MailChimp is a great place to start. It's what I recommend Virtual Assistants use for their own marketing - it's a powerful yet easy to use system.
- Online business owners need MailChimp experts. If you're struggling to get clients, then learning MailChimp can change everything. You'll have a marketable skill that clients want and need.
When I first started my VA business, I was told I needed to build a list and MailChimp was a great place to start. So... that's what I did.
It worked great for my business in TWO ways... one I started building my own list AND it gave me a marketable skill that made it easier to get and keep clients.
I created Mastering MailChimp to teach anyone who wants and needs to learn all things MailChimp AND include my proven steps to package up your new skills and offer it as a service to clients.
You can add MailChimp packages to your list of services!!
Master MailChimp includes a student sandbox along with my proven approach to making technology simple so, that you can learn by doing instead of just watching.
StartLesson #1: Overview of Audiences (20:38)
StartLesson #2: Working with Audiences (22:59)
StartLesson #3: Working with Subscribers (23:39)
StartLesson #4: Working with Tags (16:27)
StartLesson #5: Using Segments (14:35)
StartLesson #6: Using Sign Up Forms (40:11)
StartLesson #7: Using Groups (11:40)
Susan Mershon started The Techie Mentor in 2013 to teach Virtual Assistants the systems + skills they need to start + run a successful business.
With a strong base in project management, Susan brings her love of systems and teaching to offer training and mentoring to new and experienced Virtual Assistants.
She’s taught thousands of students her unique system that teaches the skills clients are looking for + the systems you need to offer your knowledge as a service professional. This proven system will help you stand out as a professional, earn you more money and free up your precious time.
To learn more about The Techie Mentor + the systems + skills she teaches go to https://www.thetechiementor.com/.